Believe me, I would love to be one of those people who's all, "we loved, thank you, you enriched my life, now go, prosper," but I'm much more "we didn't work out, you need to not exist."
He is so cute...and funny and sexy and I really wanna have sex with him, but I don't know. Is it okay to fuck one guy when you're pregnant with another guy's baby?
I have enough trouble figuering out how to be a woman in a man's world without trying to be a woman pretending to be a man in a man's world.
Roxanne: I love my son, Andy, he's eleven months old. He is a god and I tell him so every day.
Miranda: Thirty years from now, what do you think the chances are that some woman's gonna be able to make Andy happy? I'm gonna go with zero.
Sex is not a time to chat. In fact, it's one of the few instances in my overly articulated, exceedingly verbal life where it is perfectly appropriate—if not preferrable—to shut up. And now suddenly I have to worry about being stumped for conversation? No thank you.
1 kommentar:
Nice :) Alskar SATC!
Skicka en kommentar